Trends, provocations and popular debates
This is the section of our whacky world dedicated to bringing you the newest insights and ideas. Our cunning plan is to showcase some of our favourite thinking and experiences to amuse, entertain and inspire you to do bold and innovative work.
For 2010 our focus is on the three areas that we think are most in need of inspiration, renewal and revitalisation following the 08/09 traumas - the Customers, People and Business Processes of our UK Financial Services Industry.
What we're looking at in 2010
Follow the links below to see What's Hot in these topics:
- Make your customers feel loved - Our thoughts on how financial institutions can start to re-gain trust with their customers and start delivering them the customer experience they deserve.
- Jump on my grave why don't you - What one Retail Bank did to fix the problems they were experiencing in delivering the "Bereavement" process
- What customers really want - the latest cross party banking research wanted the voice of the customer to be heard, and it was
- New Model, No Army - How to deliver the "People Stuff" without an army of HR people
- SMART working - Andy Crossey shares the highlights from Capgemini's latest research carried out in conjunction with the CIPD
- Talent management - as the war for top talent returns it's the employee perspective that matters
- LEAN - Read how an organisation should be looking to drive more sustainable LEAN programmes and get the latest facts and figure on what the FS industry is doing about LEAN.
- Then next big thing - spotting winners as technology innovation and social trends merge